• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mute Appeal

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Brought to you, in-character!

IGN: Sidgil, The Cloud Prince, The Hemp Knight, Potionsmith and lover.

Muted by: If I had to guess; Angyles <3

Time of mute: probably around 1:40pm PST

Channel: Offtopic

Reason for mute: I actually didn't see my mute, but It must have been from me issuing a challenge to great for the Heros of Bastion to compete with.

Your Story:
Well you see, there I was mining out a chunk. Hard at work for justice and coin. When I noticed that trade chat had become a festering pit of whiny babies. Being the man of action I am, I swiftly lept into action. The petty whining then moved to Offtopic, where I, being the hero I am, issued a challenge to all the poeple of Bastion. That challenge was "Don't be a bitch". Such a simple ideal, it shines like a star in the night sky. My hopes were that the excessive whining of this dear land would be calmed, but alas, a fair maiden was caught in the crossfire. It is a tragic day when an innocent must suffer for the crimes of evil.

7/10/13
The Story Continues:
It has been two weeks since I have walked this land filled with shame. Carrying the weight of my murder on my shoulders. The sun, melting my very soul away as my feet drag through the sands of judgement. My hands sore from hours of self-masturbation towards the greatness I once held. A Prince, with no kingdom. A Knight, without honor. A Potionsmith, with no smithery. A Lover, with no one to love. My sins are great, but I can atone! I can rise up from the ashes, born a new! If given a second chance from the divine graces that watch over this land, I could walk a holy path of justice, glory, and dance! But alas, this decision is not mine to make, for I am but a ant in the grand scheme of the multiverse.

Kainzo Danda Angyles

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Brought to you, in-character!

IGN: Sidgil, The Cloud Prince, The Hemp Knight, Potionsmith and lover.

Muted by: If I had to guess; Angyles <3

Time of mute: probably around 1:40pm PST

Channel: Offtopic

Reason for mute: I actually didn't see my mute, but It must have been from me issuing a challenge to great for the Heros of Bastion to compete with.

Your Story:
Well you see, there I was mining out a chunk. Hard at work for justice and coin. When I noticed that trade chat had become a festering pit of whiny babies. Being the man of action I am, I swiftly lept into action. The petty whining then moved to Offtopic, where I, being the hero I am, issued a challenge to all the poeple of Bastion. That challenge was "Don't be a bitch". Such a simple ideal, it shines like a star in the night sky. My hopes were that the excessive whining of this dear land would be calmed, but alas, a fair maiden was caught in the crossfire. It is a tragic day when an innocent must suffer for the crimes of evil.

Your comment was directed at me after I indicated people would be muted for the discussion as it is clearly stated in the rules not to discuss such endeavors. You then told me "Don't be a bitch". I was also told you called another staff member the same thing when they had indicated the discussion should end.