• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Music Tastes

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
What music tastes do you guys have?

I like a lot of new british music ie. dubstep and grime, but i also like older music, like the rolling stones (saw them live :D ) and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Post ur fave genres and bands here! :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm kind of eclectic I guess, but I lean toward orchestral, acapella, electronica and... Christian rock, among others. Modern metal and stuff isn't my favorite.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Rap, Rock, Dubstep, Jack Johnson type stuff, also enjoy a little classical music like Beethoven every now and then.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes! I'm glad someone started a music thread.... My favorite music genres include Classic Rock, Metal, Hard rock, and somewhat pop depending on the Artist. So some of the music I listen to most comes from bands like Pink Floyd, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Green Day, etc. Since I play guitar, learning songs by these bands is a lot of fun, and I don't think I'll ever stop being hooked on them

Songs with meaning always interest me, so Pink Floyd has probably the biggest influence on me. The Wall I believe is one of the greatest concept albums of all-time.

More recently though I've been obsessed with Dubstep. ESPECIALLY Skrillex... Haha I can't get enough of it. The main reason being is that songs like Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, have hidden messages. For example, in the song, there are indecipherable lyrics, that if played backwards, say words. I love finding the deeper meaning in music, it's one of my hobbies.... LOL.

RedKhan

Soulsand
More than I can list or remember but..

Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Black Sabbath, Moby, Rolling Stones, Rob Zombie, Goldfrapp, Radiohead and on occasion some Ludovico Einaudi.

And this is my favourite workout tune - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Waqn0jBG58

EDIT: Audioslve, I worked in a bar/restaurant that played Jack Johnson nearly 24/7, he makes me want to blow my brains out. Audioslave on the other hand are pretty awesome.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Grime and Dubstep all the way.

Fav dub - Anything with a sick drop.
Fav Grime artists - P money, Professor green, Tempa T.