• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mushroom_Bouncer Whitelist Request

H

HispanicAtTheDisco

The name's Chris, been playing minecraft for about 3 years now.
Not too much to say, I'm one of those people that would play a game if someone asked me to play with them, and I'm pretty much bad at all of them.
I'm interested in electrics, so wiring and stuff like that, and also a beginner in coding and animation.

Pretty much all my minecraft life I have spent playing on servers created by a specific person, but now his spree is over... and I'm looking for a server to play on :D

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Mushroom_Bouncer
  2. Location & Age: London, 5661 Days old, or 15 years
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Twice: tekkit server ( I forget the name ), that was about a year ago. Reason = Grief and One towny server (Again, I forget the name), this was three years ago. Reason = Crying like a baby Both were temp bans.
  4. Referral(s): Mistyckle, BigGOG, Joejoeman66
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCM16
Not too much to say, I'm one of those people that would play a game if someone asked me to play with them, and I'm pretty much bad at all of them.
I'm interested in electrics, so wiring and stuff like that, and also a beginner in coding and animation.

Pretty much all my minecraft life I have spent playing on servers created by a specific person, but now his spree is over... and I'm looking for a server to play on :D
Reviewing

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7

Accepted
Welcome to Herocraft!