• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mushroom spread. One day per week.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
We all know that Mushroom spread was turned off because there were reports of it causing lag. Well..we have no real source of food right now other than bread. Sure there is pork-chops, but that is not enough for PvP. Soon all of the mushrooms will be gone. I have been told before that it was also to make healers more of a neccessity, well.. I don't think many of us here want to roll around with a personal healer whenever we want to PvP. It just isn't practical. Maybe if you guys turned on spread one or maybe even two days per week, so that we could have a supply of them, it would be better.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
I'm kind of new here, but the idea that Mushroom Spread turned off just seems odd, I mean, I understand completely what you're saying, Bread & Porkchops are not a viable source of food, I'm a Healer myself, and I like healing others, but some towns/cities just don't have those Healers that will roll around with you when you need them. I think having it on for 1 day a week would be a perfect idea.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
It was turned off due to lag. It's very reasonable when people had shroom farms that made hundreds of shrooms in a day. One day a week does seem fair though!

mcempires

Legacy Supporter 2
or maby turn it on when player/lag is low enough.
or a certain time the day.

RedKhan

Soulsand
I think a combination of once a week and at the most appropriate time (When the server is relatively empty).

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Intermittent shroom spread seems like a good idea to me. Also, depending on how this new test goes, it may be reasonable to leave it on continually. It was sooo faaast with only 80 people on there.

one day a week seems fair, without mushrooms it is pretty hard to heal up with out a huge supply of wheat to make bread everyday.