• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Murasame Bug

MrFly007

Portal
Skill Description: Deals 87 magic damage and heals you for 25% of your total heal. Takes 2% of your sword

The damage is working fine, it hits for 87 magic damage consistently.

However I have to be like inside the person for it to even hit, and the healing aspect of it does not work. The animation for healing (the hearts) pop up around me, but no hp is granted.

Tested many times in arena, live, and event.

Edit: Upon further testing, Masamune is slightly buggy. 90% of the time it works but sometimes if I've been recently slowed/stunned the animation will go off, it will cost stamina, and take sword durability, however speed III will not activate.

It is a rare occurrence but it exists, and is a proper slap in the dick when it doesn't work while pvping.
(My two cents: Mind and body is a bad t2. If I wanted escape artist I would have stayed ninja.)
@Kainzo

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Skill Description: Deals 87 magic damage and heals you for 25% of your total heal. Takes 2% of your sword

The damage is working fine, it hits for 87 magic damage consistently.

However I have to be like inside the person for it to even hit, and the healing aspect of it does not work. The animation for healing (the hearts) pop up around me, but no hp is granted.

Tested many times in arena, live, and event.

Edit: Upon further testing, Masamune is slightly buggy. 90% of the time it works but sometimes if I've been recently slowed/stunned the animation will go off, it will cost stamina, and take sword durability, however speed III will not activate.

It is a rare occurrence but it exists, and is a proper slap in the dick when it doesn't work while pvping.
(My two cents: Mind and body is a bad t2. If I wanted escape artist I would have stayed ninja.)
@Kainzo
I'll need to see why this is happening. MindAndBody will be replaced when we have a sufficiently different skill to replace it with, what do you have to suggest?

MrFly007

Portal
Awesome, thanks.

And for t2, to be completely honest samurai's single target damage is solid. Once murasame gets fixed it'll also have 2 solid healing abilities. So for a new skill all I could suggest is a utility skill that will fit into the class properly without buffing its active playstyle.

Not sure if this is possible to code or whatever, but a skill almost like honor, but stronger to be worth leveling for it. Because it is currently bugged but there is no need to even use honor with samurai's kit while pvping.

It'll almost be a passive type skill, and when you die in combat (to other players) your death encourages and infuses your party with rage to keep fighting harder, granting X amount of attribute points to strength and constitution (or just strength) for your party in your vicinity.

Last edited: