• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mtornar96's Whitelist application

Mtornar

Stone
  1. In-game name: Mtornar96
  2. Location & Age: 15 and in the USA
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None :)
  4. Referral(s): None, but i hope to refer some of my friends
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am very friendly and easy to get along with. I absolutely love hardcore PvP and am pretty darn good at it. (Watch out everybody! :p) I want be apart of this server again as I was before my old account got hacked :(
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ive played on this amazing server before.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but i will as soon as I finish this whitelist app.
  8. Additional Info: Like I said above, my old account was hacked (username: mtornar). I was happily playing on this server several months ago but then I went on vacation and when I got back POOF..... my account had been hacked. This is the same forum account that I used to post the whitelist app for my old account though. I hope to be accepted again and play one this great server once again!

Mtornar

Stone
Am i whitelisted? I still cant log in and I get a message saying I havent been wl yet....