• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MrFly007 - Architect

MrFly007

Portal
  1. inecraft IGN: MrFly007
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: EST 15
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year and 8 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have a good imagination and know what materials look good together. I have played on the Voxelbox sever with Ridgedog and multiple other good builders and have learned from them and have gotten helpful comments on my builds. I also know the basics of Voxelsniper and am getting better with it each day, also multiple other good building mods so I could spread my knowledge of that too. I also have been on Herocraft for a long time and am sorta getting used to the style you guys like and so on.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here! http://imgur.com/a/btI4V
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love this server alot and like the environment. The people are for the most part very welcoming and nice. I've always wanted to be a part of the staff and help out in anyway I could. Recently I have been promoted to Guide and I feel this opportunity has gotten me closer to alot of the staff and building styles that are needed! Also I love to build and have cool creations spewing out of my head into the game, some things take a couple minutes, but others I can spend weeks on, trying to get everything perfect down to the hair. Becoming a architect for Herocraft has always been a craving of mine and building next to Pro's would be a dream come true! I can build anything that I can imagine, and also follow orders very well. I can build large scale things, but also small cozier abodes.
Due to behavior problems I have been denied before, but I feel I have improved significantly! I have been inactive for awhile but that was due to my vacation, and I am back to being very active and ready for action!

Here is a link to previous app so you don't have to go digging http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/architect-app-mrfly007.34386/

Thanks

-Fly

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. inecraft IGN: MrFly007
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: EST 15
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year and 8 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have a good imagination and know what materials look good together. I have played on the Voxelbox sever with Ridgedog and multiple other good builders and have learned from them and have gotten helpful comments on my builds. I also know the basics of Voxelsniper and am getting better with it each day, also multiple other good building mods so I could spread my knowledge of that too. I also have been on Herocraft for a long time and am sorta getting used to the style you guys like and so on.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here! http://imgur.com/a/btI4V
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love this server alot and like the environment. The people are for the most part very welcoming and nice. I've always wanted to be a part of the staff and help out in anyway I could. Recently I have been promoted to Guide and I feel this opportunity has gotten me closer to alot of the staff and building styles that are needed! Also I love to build and have cool creations spewing out of my head into the game, some things take a couple minutes, but others I can spend weeks on, trying to get everything perfect down to the hair. Becoming a architect for Herocraft has always been a craving of mine and building next to Pro's would be a dream come true! I can build anything that I can imagine, and also follow orders very well. I can build large scale things, but also small cozier abodes.
Due to behavior problems I have been denied before, but I feel I have improved significantly! I have been inactive for awhile but that was due to my vacation, and I am back to being very active and ready for action!

Here is a link to previous app so you don't have to go digging http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/architect-app-mrfly007.34386/

Thanks

-Fly
I've taken an interest in some of the screenshots, some of the builds look like it could be from another Creative server that I know of, how do I know that you built them yourself?

MrFly007

Portal
Some of them they were not all me, we do project builds for competitions and it may be teams of 2 or 3. Most of them are all me tho. I know you must come into problems like this often but the only thing there is as proof is a sign with the name of the creator infront of the build :/. I can go through them and tell you which ones were a group thing and which weren't if that helps at all.