• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Mr_pi3][12/06/2011][Brutalacerate(i think?)]

mr_pi3

Iron
IGN: Mr_pi3
Banned by?: Brutalacerate I think
Time of ban: 12/06/2011
Reason for ban: placing stacked swords in a chest
Your story: I was helping to make a crossroads on the north road, which involves a lot of materials moving around. Now, im a bit of an obsessive-compulsive, especially about the contents of chests and their organisation. I reorganised the chests, one for tools, one for cobble and so on. I found the stack of swords in one of the chests and moved it with other swords into another chest (I just assumed it was a donor perk to be able to stack such items), I didn't create it or anything. Where it came from, I don't know, we were raided a couple of times and that's where most of the other swords came from I think. I'll just end by saying that I think this server is the best one I've ever been on, I've really enjoyed playing on it and being part of the community.

Edit: Thank you! I'll make sure i do report it, and not make this mistake again!

Edit2: Um, i hate to be awkward, but how long does getting un-banned take? just so i know, you know :)