• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More Engineer ICs

jackel98

Glowing Redstone
I feel that there should be more ICs for engineer. I know that they must be not laggy , useful, and not cheaty.

For example, I feel that MC5001 should be added for level 60 engineers. Currently, they are allowed to use 5000, which is the older version of the Perlstone IC. Perlstone allows you to program your own ICs, and 5000 can have either three inputs and one output, one input and three outputs, or two of each. 5001, however, allows you to have three inputs and three outputs at the same time. It doesn't add any more lag, and offers the same use. If anything, MC5000 should be removed and MC5001 should replace it.

If there are any other suggestions, or any critiques, please comment below.

Last edited:

jackel98

Glowing Redstone
Some suggestions I received from other players:
Not really adding a new integrated circuit, but more transmitters and receivers to tier six. If you won't move the receiver, then at least move the transmitter.

Add a comparator IC, if there is one. There are ICs to replace repeaters and redstone torches, but there's is no IC that uses the redstone's power level, or one that counts the amount of items in an inventory.

jackel98

Glowing Redstone
Oh, and going along with the first post and Perlstone, I would also request that the IC MC5032 be allowed. It allows the use of Perlstone32. Where Perlstone uses binary operations, Perlstone32 can use up to 32-bit long integers. It also allows for many more operations to be performed upon the inputs.