• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More Balance Suggestions

Berserker- Make lunge scale off of agility not strength

Paladin- Make Divine stun and reckoning scale off of intellect not strength
Increase the cool down of divine stun from 12 seconds back to 60 seconds

Cleric- Clerics seem to counter any damage to a party

Shaman- Buff force totem

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Berserker-Since everything on Berserker scales off of strength I think this would be a good change. The lunge range can get pretty ridiculous with enough strength

Paladin-I am fairly neutral on changing the scaling of reckoning and divine stun to intellect but I personally do not think it will accomplish much. Strike needs to be fixed. I thought divine stun was on a 20s CD, not 12. A minute cooldown is a bit overkill. 40s would be a good nerf to paladin.

Cleric-I honestly do not know what would be the best route to nerf Cleric. The main two things (I think): Guardian Angel, Divine Blessing. Reduce the duration of GA by 1, nerf the scaling on divine blessing.

Shaman-Still a strong class but since it never fully transitioned to caster it is very awkward. Giving force totem a nausea affect would be good, and also increase the range on firestrike totem by a few blocks

Plum__

TNT
Berserker-Since everything on Berserker scales off of strength I think this would be a good change. The lunge range can get pretty ridiculous with enough strength

Paladin-I am fairly neutral on changing the scaling of reckoning and divine stun to intellect but I personally do not think it will accomplish much. Strike needs to be fixed. I thought divine stun was on a 20s CD, not 12. A minute cooldown is a bit overkill. 40s would be a good nerf to paladin.

Cleric-I honestly do not know what would be the best route to nerf Cleric. The main two things (I think): Guardian Angel, Divine Blessing. Reduce the duration of GA by 1, nerf the scaling on divine blessing.

Shaman-Still a strong class but since it never fully transitioned to caster it is very awkward. Giving force totem a nausea affect would be good, and also increase the range on firestrike totem by a few blocks

I am just so happy you agree on cleric needs to be nerfed.... Considering if all heals are on 1 player (Such as when we quantumleaped you...) It took 4 of us and a lava bucket to actually kill any of you... and it still took forever!!!!

Especially when so many of the heals just went through walls...

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
In my opinion Shaman needs a complete rework or overhaul, considering now that it is a caster, it needs to loose some of its heals, and possibly gain some more damaging skills.

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8

40s is too much 25-30 is ok but not longer, but if divine stun get a nerf the cd´s from disicple should be higher too than. The skill Balance is op as fuck and the mana cost from Chakra is too less on my eyes.

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Too wide ranging of a thread. If you want admins to read it and have any possibility to think "this guy knows what he's on about", you should make one thread per Class you think needs a change.

Also I bet we discredit some ideas because some of the posters in this thread recently started playing with these current Implementions. I don't personally discredit your ideas, but Herocraft seems to distrust people who like pvp more than our specific server.

In addition to my initial advice I will say that your "shaman needs a change but we don't agree on what change" is a trending topic on suggestions, we still need a good starting rework for the "fuck it all totems are on 1 min.... no wait....35 second cd" hotfix.

Too wide ranging of a thread. If you want admins to read it and have any possibility to think "this guy knows what he's on about", you should make one thread per Class you think needs a change.

Also I bet we discredit some ideas because some of the posters in this thread recently started playing with these current Implementions. I don't personally discredit your ideas, but Herocraft seems to distrust people who like pvp more than our specific server.

In addition to my initial advice I will say that your "shaman needs a change but we don't agree on what change" is a trending topic on suggestions, we still need a good starting rework for the "fuck it all totems are on 1 min.... no wait....35 second cd" hotfix.
Admins are on the server to moderate the players not to balance the classes

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Admins are on the server to moderate the players not to balance the classes
Not that it matters bc in reality we are just talking about Kainzo being the head organizer of balance on his own server but:

Upper staff =mods, admins, founders.

Mods moderate (punishment/player interaction)

Admins administrate (less direct player interaction, more dealing with institutions like plugins, the economy, store purchases, events, bugs exploits testing and balance, as well as Moderate)

Founders = all powerful. Kainzo and a few of his relations (who Moderate and Administrate now that they are done Founding).

This thread raises some valid points but it does it way too quickly and unconvincingly, which is why I suggested taking time to make individual threads for each class.