• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

moonpie61's ban appeal

moonpie61

Stone
ign:moonpie61
banned by:seratt
time of ban: (I dont have an exact time) november 8th, 2011
reason for ban: a claim of griefing twidger
story: There is something extremely mistaken for I did heed your warnings and kept away from his shop i never touched anything from him until I had permission to remove it from town (which is still not created so i havent gone close to it) and remember exactly what i did yesterday which completely has nothing to do with griefing twidger I never touched his shop i was mad yes but check the logs please i never touched anything I want something done about this (not trying to sound bossy), I really dont believe that this ban is correct. Perhaps there was some mistake I am not sure but I know im not stupid enough to grief after the admins explicitly telling me dont touch his "shop" I'm really hoping this can be sorted out as I've said I haven't committed any crimes that should get me banned

Edit: I was warned on november 6th i believe at night around 9ish or ealier not quite sure but around the time me and you had the arguement about twidger gabizou

y0u can ask me anything my story will always be the same i never griefed and never will

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
When exactly where you warned about not touching the shop?

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Appeal has been approved.

The warning given has been retracted, and you remain at whatever warning you were before today.