• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Monthly Staff Meeting. Teamspeak 3 - Staff channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
whens the next meeting that normal people can attend ? :eek:
andd next normal meeting should be in TS3 too xD

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
whens the next meeting that normal people can attend ? :eek:
andd next normal meeting should be in TS3 too xD

Oh god, I couldn't imagine an open ts3 meeting. It would be absolute mic chaos unless you need perms to talk, which would result in poke spams for perms until temp bans were handed out. Even if it was like T4 donors+ or something, with all the mayors it would still be terrible. The chat would be the same as irc, spammy and terrible.

In the end I don't think an open ts3 meeting is really possible to work out good, unless it was just the normal meeting in chat with the admins getting to yell at everyone with mics to keep us in line, and maybe to give someone with an idea that has enough support voice to explain it better quick.

Plus everyone would need to download it. Lots of people do not want to download ts3, and some even not allowed to i if it is a family computer (I know of a few) while irc is a free and easy web client. Plus we get more people at the meeting than the ts3 could handle. We easily go past the cap, I am pretty sure. Even the new cap we will be getting, since people who do not even play anymore really come back for meetings sometimes.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
lol - as long as no 13 year olds have mike perms. I did it on a monthly basis with an old virtual airline I used to fly for admittedly we were all 16+ though there was about 20 of us all it took was a bit of maturity and patience just giving the meeting a structure - "Chairmans report - etc etc - open discussion" I can see this being possible on TS3 with herocraft though you'd just need somone to moderate the channel incase an immature member decided to go nuts.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think anyone besides staff will have mic perms. You'll all have to here my glorious voice drone on about frijoles and whatnot.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I say for all meetings, chat or otherwise, everyone but mods/admins are muted till the meeting is over, then have open q&a and user would be un-muted one at a time.

Keep it from being spam and chat central. Would work for any TS3 meetings as well.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
digs up from the depths of Herocraft to see I haven't been invite,

evil smile beware the floors you stand on :]

Status
Not open for further replies.