• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Monte's Application

Monte

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Zoomsz
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A (CA) , 17 years of age
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, i try to not do anything illegal.
  4. Referral(s): My brother who currently plays this server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well for one, i heard your server was unique. I really want to play in this server due to the variety of things you could do, like build, be different classes, raids, join fractions and all of that stuff. The server seems very attractive and i would like to join. =D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Brother
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep, i did.
  8. Additional Info: I'm not really an aggressive playing, more passive than anything else. I like to play in groups instead of playing games alone. That is about it.

Monte

Glowing Redstone
8. Additional Info: I'm currently attending high school and sorry but i do not have any amazing buildings that i can display. Although i have worked on various minecraft building projects, we never recorded it.

Monte

Glowing Redstone
Thanks, do i get whitelisted instantly or do i have to wait for it to update? o.o

Monte

Glowing Redstone
Still says "Get Whitelisted...ect." I think you whitelisted the wrong name? I don't know haha.