• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Moderator App: Symbolite

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
--- Moderator Application ---

Minecraft IGN: Symbolite

Position applying for: Moderator

Age|Timezone: 26 / EST, I think that is GMT -5

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Applied to be white-listed back in the beginning of January 2011, which was the beginning of the Sanctum map! It's been a great 2 years! Just got my [Elite] title last month which I am very proud to wear!

Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I would like to think that I am a well-known player on the server after the last 2 years. I would also like to think that people view me as a kind, levelheaded helpful player, because that is how I view myself. I just love this community so much and have made so many friends over the last 2 years. Currently I'm a leader in my town, I occasionally help out other towns with projects or player issues, also as a server architect I'm occasionally called on by players and sometimes even Kainzo or one of the other admins for a little building help, and with my more recent role as Guide I've taken helping out to a new level with helping out the new players who have questions about the server and its mechanics/rules. Basically I'm already in a position where I'm helping people out in one way or another so I figured it was time to go take the next step up to Moderator. A lot of players and staff alike have literally been telling me since the beginning of Zeal up until the present day to apply before I was even a Guide! I understand that with the position means more responsibilities and is a step away from the player side of things. This is why it's taken me this long to move up the staff ladder but it's been a long time coming and I think I'm ready for it now. Its time that I took the next step as part of the Herocraft Staff!

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Some of the below is copied and pasted from my old Guide application because every last bit of that is still true. Outside of Herocraft I have graduated from college with a degree in Technical Management and might be going back for a Masters sometime soon. During the summer I work for a traveling camp with 7th, 8th, and 9th grade kids. This age group plays on Herocraft which I find so funny. Right now I am working at an after school program until I can find a more permanent full-time job. I love working with kids, just like I love working with these players hahaha. Some of my hobbies include going on random trips spontaneously, these are always so much fun! Driving is another hobby, lots of people hate driving, I for some reason love it. Astronomy is one of my oldest hobbies and on a clear night I am always looking up at the stars, moon, and occasional passing satellite. My latest hobby is the stock market which I've been gradually learning about through some online classes. Lastly and probably my biggest hobby is playing Herocraft.

Additional info about my time in Herocraft: Since the very start of my time here in Herocraft I've been affiliated with the town Newerth. I built the town Underdeep on the Sanctum Map, and I built the town Overdeep with a full-scale Underdeep expansion under it on the Zeal map. On Dragongarde I took over the leadership role in Newerth. Now on Bastion I'm continuing my roll with Newerth and I am still as always enjoying the experience! I'm so proud of the Newerth community for lasting and staying together for over 4 maps now and we're still going strong! Now with this application I continue the Newerth tradition!

Well, that's about it. I was planning on putting this application together at the beginning of the map but got so overwhelmed with my other responsibilities at the time. When I was ready to apply again Hurricane Sandy put me inactive for nearly 2 months but now I'm back, caught up with Herocraft and this time nothing is stopping me from submitting this! Thank you for reading my application! I hope you enjoyed it!

See you in-game! :)