• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Suggestion: Macro Mod

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I think this has been suggested before... but that looks excellent! I'd love to look at my binds without having to press the keys to see what they do.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I think this has been suggested before... but that looks excellent! I'd love to look at my binds without having to press the keys to see what they do.

Indeed! I tought it was legal because the mana mod links to it, but then I looked at the list and saw it was illegal.
I directly made a suggestion :)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I think this was suggested before 1.1

http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-suggestion-macro-keybind.11627/

With this mod you can directly script things which shouldnt be allowed.

You can script auto attacks, auto run, etc. things you shouldnt be able to do in HeroCraft.
I am very much against this.

You can do all that autowalking with a outside minecraft mod, called autohotkey.
You can also loop messages with autohotkey.
Autowalking is possible wihtout anymod, walk and alttab and keep the window active.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
You can do all that autowalking with a outside minecraft mod, called autohotkey.
You can also loop messages with autohotkey.
Autowalking is possible wihtout anymod, walk and alttab and keep the window active.

That is illegal as well. :)

Just cause you can, don't mean you should.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
I didn't even know this is illegal. i've been using it for god knows how long, along with a few others I know. I just use it to make easy binds like a extra mouse key to /skill might and so on or /shout Identify Or Die. My fav

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
No way to detect it tough :3
NoCheat detects most malicious mods last I checked.

Edit: Players can also arouse suspicion via word of mouth or of fraps about someone who would potentially be using an autoclicker etc.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
The staff prefer video evidence, etc. if players suspect another is cheating, pm a mod/admin to submit information.

No way to detect it tough :3
Everything is logged. Doesnt get much simpler then that.

:)

Sweord

Glowstone
That's why I sometimes worry about the Imp chat binds. I have to spam smite in order for it to hit a mob while I strafe. I wonder what they think when it shows me issuing 7 smite commands really fast. XD This is just Imp chat, btw. I find it works just fine.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
The staff prefer video evidence, etc. if players suspect another is cheating, pm a mod/admin to submit information.

Everything is logged. Doesnt get much simpler then that.

:)

Autohotkey simulates your keyboard, not the game. If you code it right it won't be detected.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
This all makes me sad because i honestly just use it to do easy binds for my skills. :( reminds me of a world of warcraft addon, sorta.

@Angyles - tagging since she uses this mod too

Sweord

Glowstone
Well, I think it depends. I use Imp chat and my mouse has programming software. So I bind something like /skill bandage to the "f" key, for instance. Then I open the mouse software and make one of the four programmable buttons register as "f". But that's just my scenario.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
This to me is just a simple solution. No messing around just click click done. Thats personally though. Would like this added to the list of legal mods ^_^.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I think it depends. I use Imp chat and my mouse has programming software. So I bind something like /skill bandage to the "f" key, for instance. Then I open the mouse software and make one of the four programmable buttons register as "f". But that's just my scenario.

I have the Razer Naga and I have two skills bound to the number pad on the side of the mouse. The two buttons I use are recognized by Imp chat for binding....so I wonder if that is legal.

I am not using anything other then Imp Chat to bind the skills.