• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Pack for 1.7.2 v1 With Neo_Exdeaths Auto Installer

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Same as neo's but with updated mods, get main info from his post.

This also comes with a chat logger which can be found in your .minecraft/mods/chatlog and toggeable sneak. Enjoy

Edit4: Removed due to problem

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
So I opened the mediafire file, and then clicked start.bat. Im looking at the jar and nothing was added

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
So I opened the mediafire file, and then clicked start.bat. Im looking at the jar and nothing was added
I unpacked the .rar first, did you do that? Worked fine for me after running start.bat from my downloads folder.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
Yes after i clicked the link i opened with zip and then ran start.bat, then i got nothing lol

Edit: by "nothing" I mean my minecraft.jar is still clean

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Is your .minecraft inside the roaming folder and stuff? Like where it should be by default, not a custom location? Because the installer will look for you jar in the default spot and if its not there nothing will happen prolly.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
What i did to make it work was copy everything into my .minecraft/bin folder, including the 7zip folder and ran the start.bat and it worked wonders, after it patched i deleted everything except the clean jar and the new jar.

give that a shot

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes after i clicked the link i opened with zip and then ran start.bat, then i got nothing lol

But did you unpack the .rar first? The installer might not be able to run properly from inside the archive.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6

you need to take the folder named 1.6.6 whatever and place it on your desktop, it cant run from withing the original rar. then you run the start.bat file from inside the folder

Debesukaleejs

Legacy Supporter 3
I installed toggle sneak, and i Don't want it ! :( how to remove it i reinstalled MC (force update) and installed the one wo TS, but its still there.

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
Same as neo's but with updated mods, get main info from his post.

This also comes with a chat logger which can be found in your .minecraft/mods/chatlog and toggeable sneak. Enjoy

Edit4: Removed due to problem
awwwww i want the link!

Debesukaleejs

Legacy Supporter 3
I just did with clean instal no mods in MC and no TS, then i install wo TS installer but still it puts sneak.
Please just tell me what the mods are called i will install them myself.
I need improved chat and i think its zens minimap, but i cant find it on mc forums.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
It's Zan's Minimap, and besides that and Improved Chat I think you're set. There's some other stuff in there too, I think, but it won't affect gameplay as dramatically as those two.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Now, I can't seem to find Improved Chat for b1.7. Can I use the 1.6.6 version or is my Google Fu in need of improvement?