• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application: smileysullivan53 (Sean53)

Sean53

Stone
  1. Minecraft IGN: smileysullivan53
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 (I have requested that my profile be changed because it is wrong) and my time zone is Eastern Time Zone (I live in Massachusetts)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 22 days
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I am a player for the justice and peace of my fellow Minecraft players. Cheating should not be allowed. I am in only Good towns. I have never stolen, but have been stolen from myself. I want to assure my fellow players have an equal chance in this game as the others.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know I may seem young, and i may be new(er) to the server, but I am a fair and just player. I have always wanted to help this server in some way, but have never had the money to donate. I want to give back to the server that has given me a fun, entertaining experience in Minecraft. I do not mean to sound like a kiss-up, but i hope you will consider my application.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thanks for your application @Sean53 - at this time we aren't auto promoting to Mod from just joining the server. Before we promote to these higher positions I'd like to get to know the users personally to ensure they won't abuse their power, etc.

Best course of action? Apply for Proctor or Guide and see it go from there.