• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application: Pringle285

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: Pringle285
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 19, GMT London
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft since late 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have been playing Herocraft on and off throughout my years on the server, joining through different parts of the maps but always coming back after not too long away. There is just something about the idea and playing of this server that I love, crave and can never get enough of. I would love to take a more active part in helping the server since I have always just enjoyed the content, helping players as I go and trying to make the game as enjoyable as possible for both myself and those around me. I have ran multiple small servers for myself and friends in the past and am currently a university student studying games programming (C++) with a huge amount of spare time that I could use to help on the server. Also I have seen very little staff activity in this time zone so I could also help to fill a gap that there seems to be currently.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My study in programming gives me a much more knowledge of the games workings and would enable me to assist other players more when trying to solve issues. I feel I that I could provide help to the player base in terms of server knowledge and game knowledge for when it is needed as well as performing the duties of a moderator with more ease, having ran servers in the past and with a more extensive knowledge of the game.
Thank you very much for your time to review and consider this application, I will be available at any time if my assistance could be used both now and in the future.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Bump, Would really like to be of some more help to the server and the EU time zone is still looking a little thin on the mods