• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: werwew19

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: werwew19
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: With my veteran experience on the server and witnessing bans for almost every single rule in the book on this server and testing the waters myself with mutes. I believe I am aware how to do the job properly and get it done. With the server in a heavy need of moderators (I think so at least) I think I can really take a burden off of hilltim, stronghold and Moejurner. I've been helping out with the server behind the scenes and want to help out more ingame. My maturity hasn't always been top-notch but with a moderator position I am not stupid enough to act like an idiot.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us? I don't have a life so I am usually on the computer most of the time which means a lot of server activity.