• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MOD APP: Runiczeal

Runiczeal

TNT
  1. Minecraft IGN: Runiczeal
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 20\PST (West Coast)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Cause I am a respectful player who want to have fun but understands that there are rules, and follows them. Also, i don't appreciate people that think it is ok and fun to grief all the time and harass people. I want to help make this game fun for everyone while still keeping the rules enforced.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I may be new to the game but i carry with me a lot of real life experience in leadership and i am an honest and good person. I have a clean record and am known for being genuinely kind and fair while still being just. Thank you for taking your time to look at my APP.

Runiczeal

TNT
As a note, if I am ineligable to be a MOD and you would see it more fitting that i start out as a GUIDE or PROCTOR. Then I am more than willing to become eithier/or. But if im able to be a MOD then that is the best i could hope for. Thank you