• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Phoenix_Frenzy

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
1. Minecraft IGN: Phoenix_Frenzy
2. Position applying for: Mod
3. Age|Timezone: 19 currently, but will be 20 on Saturday November 1st | Pacific Time Zone
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 months now. Joined August 23, 2014
5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I believe I would make a good mod because I enjoy helping the players. I joined Herocraft to work on Townships 3.0 with Multitallented. I have worked closely with current staff members of Herocraft and players with many questions of the new Townships plugin. I have organized events and regularly read the chat to help players when they are lost. I am on very regularly and during the slow hours I will help those that need a little guidance where I can help. I also can be found on the forums often and if not online, I do get e-mail notifications so I can view current issues frequently. I would like to help more because I enjoy this server and want others to be welcomed here in Herocraft.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have helped on the development of Townships 3.0 which ranged from coding some things to organizing events. I have also worked on MythicMobs and getting those live on the server and I am holding an event very shortly.