• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod app - MorganFX

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
1.Minecraft IGN: MorganFX

2.Position applying for: Mod

3.Age|Timezone: 19 - (UTC-05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito

4.How long have you been on Herocraft?: actually joined in October 30th - 7 Months so far

5.Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I would make a good Mod as i am kind and caring towards others as well as i am very active on the server as i am on everyday. I am also very good at multi-tasking, and will always get the job done when needed. I am very respectful to staff though i do admit i had a small altercation with one member of staff but the issue was solved through a better understanding from both parties to what was being said. i am always usually looking at chats so i dont think i would miss any "Bullying" on the server by other players as i dont myself like the idea of players bullying one another. I am very much familiar with the rules of the server and have respected all of them and members of staff.

6.Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I was a real life mediator as a job. i have recieved an award/certificate for being employee of the month for mediators.

Looking forward to your reply. ^_^

Last edited:

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
Was told need to Guide or something staff related for a year then i have a shot for Mod so will be looking forward to coming back to this if im accepted as a Guide ^_^ hopefully i can show you im fit for the position

Last edited: