• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: kriskills

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN: kriskills
2. Position applying for: Mod
3. Age|Timezone: 20/ MST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 8 or so months
5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have been on this server for a long time, and dedicated a lot to it. I want to see this server last, and I want to be a large part of it. I started out on this server as a MC noob, and have gained everything I have become from this server. I am currently a king of a large and active kingdom (ARC), and feel like I can do more.

I know how to get along with people, and solve problems, since that is what I do 90% of the time I'm on with the kingdom. It has gotten very slow with Mod help (I thank them for all their work, but it seems as a few have been inactive or have other priorities for quite awhile now) The amount of time I spend on this server can be turned into an even greater impact. I want to do more than just run a kingdom, and I feel like I have spent a large amount of time on this server. I know pretty much the ins and outs of the rules, and can answer pretty much any question.

I am very laid back at times, but I can be very strict when it comes to breaking rules. When people break rules in my Kingdom, they are punished, and I don't play favorites. I am very friendly to those that don't try to be on my bad side, and can be forgiving. I am very neutral with dealing with the rules, and don't tolerate cheaters. I also have the time to follow miners or others to check for hacks used.

I am also very active on the forums, and try to make my rounds and comment or at least read pretty much everything. I feel like I have done a great job as a proctor (Now there are few apps coming in since the wait for an update) and have done my duty. I may not be buddy buddy with staff, or may not have been here the longest, but I have a large impact on the community, and I think it is time for a new perspective. My town has a lot of new players, and I think it would be great for them to see a familiar face in a position of power.

I feel like I am old enough, and mature enough to handle this position, and the responsibilities that come with it. I have strove to be a bigger part of this community for a long time now, and I feel like being mod can prove this. I love this server, and want to help it in any way, shape, or form. I have the free time to answer PE's and check logs, and I also have experience with the rules. To be honest, there is a void of mods at the moment, and a select few are answering the PE's. With one of those proactive mods leaving, I feel like we need a few new mods, and new faces. I strongly feel like I could be one of those.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been around the block, and seen the good and bad of herocraft. I have seen changes go by, and been there to test the Heroes plugin and go through all its changes. I have experienced being a noob on this server, and now am actually becoming one of the oldies on the server. I am in charge of a large portion of the the HC players, and have the experience of being in command, and having to make decisions. I am not one to be quick to anger, and I want to fill this role. I honestly think I would be a good candidate for mod.

I also just got a new computer a few days ago, that runs MC perfectly, and can run fraps on it. This helps me get proof of bad deeds, and not punish on word alone. I am a strong supporter of having proof for bans, and figure it could help out on ban reviews, or catching people doing bad things.

I have had my faults earlier, and been suspended, but I have served my time, and would like to point out, this was the first real server I played on. I grew up (MC speaking) on Herocraft, and also learned all about the reasons for strict rules on a server. I have been squeaky clean since the last one, and am more focused on running a kingdom than PVP'ing or mining, or anything else that people normally do to get in trouble. When my friends left the server, I stayed. I am here for the server, and I would do anything to make it better. I know I might not be a first choice, but I think I belong there, and could prove to be a great addition to the team. I would still be a proactive part of a kingdom, helping in ways I could, and helping new members keep safe and have an enjoyable time, and then help everyone else by answering PE's, being a fun guy, and catching the bad people. :)

Sincerly,
kriskills

@Brutalacerate @Kainzo @Apherdite
@Punisher79 @lucky644
@BadHaddy