• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: KiltedDemon31

1.Minecraft IGN: KiltedDemon31

2.Position applying for: Mod

3.Age|Timezone:16, 17 on the 23rd of April | CST

4.How long have you been on Herocraft?:10 months with a 6 month break in the middle.

5.Why do you think you would make a good mod?:I believe I would make a good mod because I have experience moderating on other servers, I enjoy helping people in the areas that I would be able to, and that I love making communities as friendly as possible and becoming mod would increase my ablity to do so.

6.Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you wish to see the server i was a mod on before I would be willing to pm you with information on it (Pm me if you wish for it.) I believe Every good application could use some scenarios.

Scenario 1 : A new player is trying to choose their class but cannot figure out how to do it and is making a ruckus in chat.How do you respond? : I would see if any guides are on to reccomend that they do their job. If not, I would tell the new player the command and everything else he needs to know. At the end of it all simply state "Sorry for the inconvenience."

Scenario 2 : A spam of new petitions have been made. How do you ,as the only mod online, respond to this? : I would quickly,but still organized, put together a list goin from highest pririty to the lowest priority of petitions. From there I would continue down the line doing the petitions accordingly.

Thank you for reading my application. I'll be looking forward to a response.