• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App:Kenneth_Chow

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Kenneth_Chow
2. Position applying for: Mod
3. Age: 20ish Timezone: PST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on Herocraft for a little over 3 years since DG.
5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I understand the rules very well and can help enforce the rules so that everyone on the server can enjoy their time. I've been active on the server for years helping players who ask questions while I can. I understand the needs of both PVP and PVE player bases considering I do both. I pick up things quickly that would allow me to adapt to the role really quickly. I am also online a lot reading the chat and running in circles, so I will have a lot of time to do my job.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have noticed the lack of active staff online sometimes during peak hours and later hours so I want to help. I've been a active and supportive player of Herocraft and I want to pay back with helping the server.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Kenneth_Chow
2. Position applying for: Mod
3. Age: 20ish Timezone: PST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on Herocraft for a little over 3 years since DG.
5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I understand the rules very well and can help enforce the rules so that everyone on the server can enjoy their time. I've been active on the server for years helping players who ask questions while I can. I understand the needs of both PVP and PVE player bases considering I do both. I pick up things quickly that would allow me to adapt to the role really quickly. I am also online a lot reading the chat and running in circles, so I will have a lot of time to do my job.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have noticed the lack of active staff online sometimes during peak hours and later hours so I want to help. I've been a active and supportive player of Herocraft and I want to pay back with helping the server.
thanks for applying, we'll be looking to add another mod or two in the near future.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Admins Also I'd gladly help with survival till factions comes up so I can start getting the basics/feels of being a mod :).