• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Jorict

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: jorict

Position applying for: Mod

Age|Timezone: 15 years old, CST

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since January 23, 2011. Almost a year.

Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I feel that I would be a good mod because I know just about everything about the server, get a long with a majority of the player base, and have good relations with the staff.

I'm not a boy scout, straight A student, or anything fancy. I'm just an average guy who enjoys Minecraft, and helping others. I know in the past I've made some useless posts on the forums, or said something out of line in chat, but I always try to help people in help chat or on the forums.

I've never gotten a warning or have been banned, nor have I been muted. I usually try to help out the community rather than bring it down. I plan to be playing much more frequently now that I have new classes for school, and have much more free time. I'd always be willing to check petitions, or help a player in need.

I want to contribute to the community more by serving the community as a member of the Herocraft staff, and just serve a purpose of more than just a player. I really hope this application is taken into consideration. It's not the longest app or the greatest, but I've been with the community long enough to know how the staff works, and hope to be a great mod.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm almost always available to be contacted, and as I'm always on the forums. I'd more than gladly be a forum moderator, and I'd definitely be willing to keep watch over the forums.

P.S. - Brutalacerate is cool.
P.S. #2 - I enjoy long walks on the beach, and a nice vacation to the Florida Keys.