• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Ginzuishou

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN:Ginzuishou (Shoushou to those people I like)
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 30/-8GMT
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Um I don't remember how long exactly, It's been a really long time.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've been a mod already and I was good at being one.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I don't know if the founders decided to take my Mod from me because I was inactive due to real life bs, but I had my Mod powers last week, logged into to actually do Mod work today *POOF* no Mod powers today.
I still want the ability to give back to the server that has changed my life, honestly. I love the community, and all the players, and would really, really like to keep helping the server in anyway I possibly can.
P.S. I LOVE HEROCRAFT WOOO <3 !!!!!!!

Edit: Actually if I'm remembering correctly, I had Mod on Saturday. So what happened between then and now? Did I do something wrong?????