• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: ASOCxREAPERx

1. Minecraft IGN: ASOCxREAPERx
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 (17 in a week and a half)|Central Timezone (GMT -6)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was a founding member of Neverast about two maps back, so I'd say I've been part of Herocraft around a year or more. EDIT: I've been with Herocraft since December of 2010. Just scrounged up the date a second ago.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Well, I understand the responsibility of a Moderator; that is, to help the Administrators keep the peace to the best of their ability by monitoring the public and keeping order among the people. I have a natural itch to do the right thing, and after being a member of Herocraft for so long, I'd like to do more to contribute to the server and its members. I've heard stories of past Mods abusing their abilities and taking things too far; I'd like to fix that image among the groups I interact with and make a good impact on the community as a whole, indirectly or directly.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My forum account is fresh due to a lapse in gameplay after the NATO-Madlum conflict. I assure you, I'm back for good. Though you may think me somewhat young, I consider myself mature to the extent of which I can handle more demanding jobs such as this. Once again, I want to contribute more to the server doing this than by just playing on it. This job looks to be the best way I can make an impact. EDIT: I also realize that the Moderator position is a highly contested and highly trusted position. If you guys really don't think I can handle it yet, put me in as a Guide or Proctor and test me out. In the future, I'll go for Mod again. As I said before: I don't only want to play among this community anymore, I want to be a part of the inner workings that make it move. I want to help it become better, however I can.