• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Air_Restraint

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Air_Restraint
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 20 | Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played for over 4 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have been a Mod on this server before under the names "JoshForReal" and "Joshu Sama". Before holding the Mod position, I also held a majority of the staff positions and was S. Proctor. I know the job of a Mod and can perform them well. The time I was a Mod, I was pretty much the most active mod and took care of a majority of the PE's with Tim. I gave non bias punishments to players, whether it was dealing with mutes or bans for various of reasons. I also have noticed the very low rate of Mods for the server at the moment. There's an abundance of Admins compared to Mods, I believe it should be the other way around. I know the jobs that I would need to partake in and have actually performed those jobs and can do it effectively. I currently also do help the player base that I can when I do get a chance.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: The reason I lost Mod was because I was a little bit of a rebel, I'm not the same player that I was back when Kainzo did remove my status as Mod. Although I did fulfill my job as a Mod well, I didn't act the way a Mod would need to act sometimes. That has been quite some time since then. I just want to prove and show through actions that I have changed since then.

Edit: Since I have made this app, I have obtained my Guide and Senior Proctor position back.

Last edited: