• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: AeonofMagix

1. Minecraft IGN: aeonofwinds
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2+ years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've dedicated a lot of time to the server, and have experienced quite a bit of annoying players that broke the rules and ended up ruining other players' experience. I was a proctor previously, and would like to be able to do more to stop the griefing, harassment, and whatever else that many heroes have to deal with on a daily basis. Furthermore, I'm willing to deal with persistent players who try to use the system to their advantage, cuz these types really annoy me. I've been on the event, adventure, and a couple other staff-teams throughout my time here and have a solid understanding of the ideal experience for a player on the server. I want to be more involved in the server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Basically explained above. I don't have a set schedule for playing herocraft, but I do play often. I can use TS.