• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: 7thKnight

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: 7thKnight
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 21 - PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since early 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?:

I believe with my skill set and my desire to help players with problems as well as upholding a nauseatingly good attitude towards any issues that arise I believe would make me a valuable candidate for a mod position. I have experience with the petition system from my time as a guide as well as the tools we had available then(Block checking mainly). I also have updated my understanding of common and uncommon commands used by players as well as the heroes system.

I believe that every interaction I have with a player is a positive one as well standing as a neutral party in the case of conflicts, giving no bias to either side. I have experience as a neutral and responsible party requiring little supervision from dealing poker for the last two and a half years. This involved enforcing rules, confronting players when they attempt to break the rules, calming down and helping players that may be losing their cool, settling disputes, and following very strict procedures.

I have become more active on the server again and I know I can sink plenty of time into helping the server grow by giving another smiling face for players to fall to when they are stuck in the mud and need a hand :)

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I would love to give back in a meaningful way to a community that has always been awesome and continues to be awesome. I hope my past performance can show what kind of work I can achieve!

Last edited: