• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mobs? Never heard of em.

Y

ytiggidmas

I've been playing constantly since the 4.0 patch ,and i've noticed that not very many Hostile mobs spawn as they would normally. This is very irritating to me as I want to level up my Warrior Class as fast as possible, even when i'm focused on killing mobs I can hardly get enough Exp that make up for my time spent trying to find them. Is there something I don't know? Am I trying to gain Exp the wrong way? Yes, I know about camping mob spawners however It seems that its 'frowned upon'
considering Dark Rooms are illegal, Mob Grinders are illegal, and that you can only camp spawners as long as the mobs can hit back. Either i'm a noob, or this.
TL;DR Can't find enough mobs, spend too much time looking for them, and too
little getting Exp.

Sapetey

Stone
I believe its not allowed even if they can hit you back from what I heard. Everyone else is going through the same thing finding mobs to kill just try to do the best you can. :)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
There are plenty of mobs- you just need to make sure you're looking in the right places. Underground caves are seeing a fair bit of activity- and if you prefer fighting above ground, then torch/light up any caves beneath you to bring more mob spawns to the top, until we can balance spawning a bit more.

Northac

Obsidian
Try hanging out in the desert areas, I have one close to my base and i see them spawn all the time and in fairly decent numbers. For some reason the game has them spawn in deserts more than other areas

Y

ytiggidmas

I increased spawn radius and amount of mobs from 4 -> 5 and from 75 -> 95.
You should notice a difference.
Only been on the server for 5 minutes, already noticed the difference. Thanks alot Kainzo!