• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Mob Render distance (important)

Title says all, we cant see mobs from long distance and we can only see them like 5-10 blocks away. Creepers spawns in my face and one time i even ran and a enderman spawned 5 blocks away from me.

Render distance for not aggressive mobs such as chicken, cows etc works great.

This has made me and a lot of other players really sad as we cant find mobs and we cant level up. Like today when i was with S0fa_K1ng 3 creepers spawned in my face and killed me :3

This is a very important bug that needs to be fixed and if this don't get fixed a lot of people will probably leave the server.

Danda told me it was a bug, other people said it was to prevent lagg, but "we" rather have a little bit of lagg rather then to not get any xp.

This is not just me, thanks.

/huge

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Title says all, we cant see mobs from long distance and we can only see them like 5-10 blocks away. Creepers spawns in my face and one time i even ran and a enderman spawned 5 blocks away from me.

Render distance for not aggressive mobs such as chicken, cows etc works great.

This has made me and a lot of other players really sad as we cant find mobs and we cant level up. Like today when i was with S0fa_K1ng 3 creepers spawned in my face and killed me :3

This is a very important bug that needs to be fixed and if this don't get fixed a lot of people will probably leave the server.

Danda told me it was a bug, other people said it was to prevent lagg, but "we" rather have a little bit of lagg rather then to not get any xp.

This is not just me, thanks.

/huge
Next restart will/should adjust this - thanks for the report!

This is not a "lag" thing, its a mechanic that is being adjusted in the 1.5 builds of the server.