• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug MOB Health Bar Bug

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I told Danda about this when it first got added but for the sake of having a screenshot to refer too and such I thought I would make a thread about it.
There are a number of things that are broken with the mob health bar (heromod pack):
  • It does not total skill damage from what I have seen
  • It does not register hits very well and goes into -health
  • It does not showenvironment damage
  • To not make it all negative - it looks nice and is a great addition to the modpack
I have no idea how it is coded but my best guess is that it all revolves around a IF statement and if so a simple fix which I think most would be happy with is to make it so if the mob health variable is less than 0 it +1 to keep it at 0 seeing as it is a visual addon, this would give the effect of lag instead of looking like a complete bug at -health :)

Here is a screeny of one mob but this happens pretty much all the time on every mob so I didn't see the need to add more than one screenshot.
174olx.png

Please get it fixed por favor :)
It is probably better to just ignore my idea and implement everything I list above that I belive is broken to make it a really nice addition to the HeroMod pack.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Mob health bars is nothing to do with the mod pack :p
You see them even using a vanilla client.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Mob health bars is nothing to do with the mod pack :p
You see them even using a vanilla client.
:O
Totes amazeballs
0:29 - Best advert catch phrase ;)

Anyway, is this able to get fixed in the near future *super sexy winky face*