• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mob Arena Leaderboards and Arenas

I think it would be a cool feature to have a leaderboard or something along those lines for Mob Arena. It would be interesting to also have commands to look up how many mob kills, how many deaths someone has in Mob Arena, how much damage dealt to mobs, healing done to teammates, and along with the average of those that someone does each time they do Mob Arena. I personally love the plugin and do Mob Arena for an hour or so each day whether it is with random people or people I know and there are a few people that do that too, and it would be cool to be able to track these kinds of things.

I put the plugin on and after messing with the plugin for a while I noticed that there are more kinds of arenas that could be made. You can make a "Survival" Arena where the rounds start automatically and you have to kill the mobs as fast as you can so they don't over run you. This would be cool in really large arenas where you have to constantly move around and clear out the arena so that you don't lose from too many mobs trapping you and your team.

Another thing that could be cool is if you can click a sign that is your spec and it gives you a small amount of items to get started.
Ex: I am a beguiler so my sign would give me leather helmet and boots, 5 rottenflesh, stone hoe.
This would give very little regeants for my skills, weak weapon, some starting armor. I would then kill mobs, pick up currency (a MA only currency for buying better items in MA), then I would go to sign shops inside the arena where I would have to buy more rotten flesh, leather chestplate and pants, or even a better weapon.

It would kind of be a mix of survival mode on L4D2 and Nazi Zombies because you would have to survive X amount of waves or for X amount of time. You would also have to buy items to stay alive and in the end you could get items as rewards just like you do at the current Mob Arenas.

This is just what I think could be something fun and enjoyable for people to do if they want to have fun or if they want to level up just like they do for the current MA's. I know this is really long but I hope that others like this as I see it would be really fun.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
These all sound pretty good. I love the suggestion where you get ma money and get to buy more armor/weapons/reagants.

These all sound pretty good. I love the suggestion where you get ma money and get to buy more armor/weapons/reagants.
That or you can upgrade your class for that MA so when you start up you start with better things. Fully upgraded would be the same as the current MAs.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I vouch for this. Great Idea. Was actually my idea garry just made it so much better <3.