• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mittens321 application

mittens321

Iron
1.Mittens321, 2.Virginia,3.I was only banned 1 time just because they didn't like me,4.Referrals:none,5. someone told me about herocraft and it sounded awsome,6. i voted,7. i agree,8. i should be accepted because i am a good person and i dont destroy other peoples stuff and i am nice to people,9. HCm10,10. I like to play sports and i love to play video games
Please let me in because some friends that i know play it and i want to play with them and have a good time. I hope you would accept me in to your server. Thank you.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
1.Mittens321, 2.Virginia,3.I was only banned 1 time just because they didn't like me,4.Referrals:none,5. someone told me about herocraft and it sounded awsome,6. i voted,7. i agree,8. i should be accepted because i am a good person and i dont destroy other peoples stuff and i am nice to people,9. HCm10,10. I like to play sports and i love to play video games
Please let me in because some friends that i know play it and i want to play with them and have a good time. I hope you would accept me in to your server. Thank you.

If you could go here - http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/ - and copy the exact application format, it would make this application smoother for the both of us. :)

Post here once you have updated your thread so I can review it.

mittens321

Iron
1.Mittens321
2.Virginia
3.I was only banned 1 time because they didn't like me
4.Referrals:none
5.Someone told me about herocraft and it sounded awsome
6.I voted
7.I agree
8.I should be accepted because i am a good person and i dont destroy other peoples stuff and i am nice to people
9.HCm10
10.I like to play sports and i love to play video games
Please let