• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

#MiningGoals

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Usually go through a god pick and 10 iron ones before I consider a mining trip done. Thank god for /backpack.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Usually go through a god pick and 10 iron ones before I consider a mining trip done. Thank god for /backpack.

That's it? Man, I used to have this fella named @MoeJunur that would make me a double chest of godpicks each day or two. I probably went through 5+ godpicks each trip!

But, there's a trick, you get access to /workbench and /backpack and combine your materials down into blocks, and keep your ores as stacks instead of having ingots and stacks of ore.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
That's it? Man, I used to have this fella named @MoeJunur that would make me a double chest of godpicks each day or two. I probably went through 5+ godpicks each trip!

But, there's a trick, you get access to /workbench and /backpack and combine your materials down into blocks, and keep your ores as stacks instead of having ingots and stacks of ore.
Yeah that's what I do with the iron ones. And the reason for stopping there is it's just about enough for me to reach the outskirts of the underside of a town. But with a 54 slot backpack you could easily just carry around 10 or so picks in your backpack and not worry :p It really makes mining far more enjoyable having massive inventory space~ <3

I have to ask though.... how many hours would it take each day to blow through those? xD Each godpick usually lasts me an hour!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Yeah that's what I do with the iron ones. And the reason for stopping there is it's just about enough for me to reach the outskirts of the underside of a town. But with a 54 slot backpack you could easily just carry around 10 or so picks in your backpack and not worry :p It really makes mining far more enjoyable having massive inventory space~ <3

I have to ask though.... how many hours would it take each day to blow through those? xD Each godpick usually lasts me an hour!

Are you spamming excavate? I reckoned it was about 20-40 minutes back when I did it.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Play as an engineer on every map so... nope :x
Yeah see, that's why. You should go miner and spam Excavate on cooldown.

Hrmm.. If you're really hardcore about it I think it actually drains your mana by like just a little more than you can passively regenerate it. Or it used to. So, if you actually use it on CD you'll end up with like 98 mana, then 95, then 92, and so on. I'm not quite sure if it still does or not, to be honest.

edit: Well I say you should, but engineer is so much fun as well. I used to swap when I had like 100,000 coins to blow through, and I would make all sorts of traps for like a week straight and make awesome lift stations for officers in my town/kingdom that tell you what floor you're on and were all color coded and yeah.