• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mining

magnuset5

Stone
I think that there should be another world that resets every week or periodically, but not identical to the last map.
What I mean by this is that I think when it resets it would be like a whole new world with discoveries to be made and resources to be mined.
I do not love the current system with just forge light because when you actually go look at it, everything to be found underground has been found.

Thank you

JacobBurkey

Portal
I think that there should be another world that resets every week or periodically, but not identical to the last map.
What I mean by this is that I think when it resets it would be like a whole new world with discoveries to be made and resources to be mined.
I do not love the current system with just forge light because when you actually go look at it, everything to be found underground has been found.

Thank you
The economy is already loaded with gold, diamonds, iron, and money already. There doesn't need to be even more of the materials flooding into the economy.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah that's a good point, it's just... I love mining!
There are actually large deposits of materials still undiscovered as most people build a habit of mining at the same level. If you try going a little higher or lower than layer 11 where everyone and their mother mines you're likely to find the area looking much less like Swiss Cheese.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
There are actually large deposits of materials still undiscovered as most people build a habit of mining at the same level. If you try going a little higher or lower than layer 11 where everyone and their mother mines you're likely to find the area looking much less like Swiss Cheese.

I have found plenty of gold, diamonds and other ores digging in Bastion even though everyone you ask will say its mined out. None of the 3 worlds are mined out.

Hopper22m

Coal
if you dont go too deep youll find alot of coal and such i found some only a few blocks down