• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

minimike96 Architect Application

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft IGN:minimike96
Position applying for: Architect
Age|Timezone: 18 | EST (I play more like an PST player though)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3+ Years
Why do you think you would make a good architect?: My main focus when building is terrain and terraforming (I'm use natural minecraft generation cause i usually am doing this in survival, but I can and do like to make custom built terrain). I can spend the time to build a nice set of land features around other builds that need them.
Post screen shots of your creation here USE DEFAULT TEXTURES ONLY: (I used faithful, is that ok? They're the default textures fancied up a bit. If true default is wanted I can go back and retake the screenshots) Click Me!
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I can no life when needed, and if needed, if someone can start a build, I can copy and finish the build. I do admit I lack normal building skills (Homes and such) but I love making terrain and have been told I do a pretty good job of it too. I normally work with natural minecraft terrain, but I have been using superflats lately and really can make some nice terrain given enough time. I've been contemplating applying for a few months, but between losing my computer and losing my MC files twice I put it off. I finally decided to bite the bullet and apply with what I have on hand. I admit these might not be the best, but it's what I have left. Also, both these builds will probably be revised at some point so I'll update the pictures when I do so.​

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I know this was posted yesterday but:
I updated the Imgur album with 2 examples of what I can do in a short amount of time.
(I should note: The 2 pictures I added aren't actually done. I have to go out for a while, so I took screenies of what I managed to build. The final product will have them with some more detail and depth)

Also:
2015-01-31_15.03.09.png
Look A Rock! :eek: It's amazing!
(This is not a reflection of my terrain skills. Just a little humor ;))

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Minecraft IGN:minimike96
Position applying for: Architect
Age|Timezone: 18 | EST (I play more like an PST player though)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3+ Years
Why do you think you would make a good architect?: My main focus when building is terrain and terraforming (I'm use natural minecraft generation cause i usually am doing this in survival, but I can and do like to make custom built terrain). I can spend the time to build a nice set of land features around other builds that need them.
Post screen shots of your creation here USE DEFAULT TEXTURES ONLY: (I used faithful, is that ok? They're the default textures fancied up a bit. If true default is wanted I can go back and retake the screenshots) Click Me!
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I can no life when needed, and if needed, if someone can start a build, I can copy and finish the build. I do admit I lack normal building skills (Homes and such) but I love making terrain and have been told I do a pretty good job of it too. I normally work with natural minecraft terrain, but I have been using superflats lately and really can make some nice terrain given enough time. I've been contemplating applying for a few months, but between losing my computer and losing my MC files twice I put it off. I finally decided to bite the bullet and apply with what I have on hand. I admit these might not be the best, but it's what I have left. Also, both these builds will probably be revised at some point so I'll update the pictures when I do so.​
I'll have an answer by tonight (EST). If ,for some reason, I forget to do it today tag me.