• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minestatus

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
[size=xx-large]>>> VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS <<<[/size]

[size=large]Score Calcuation: [/size]n = p * 0.2d + 2v

Where P is server uptime, D is days sense placed on the site, and V is votes. Thanks for the info AlexDaParrot

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like to mention that the score is calculated by

n = p * 0.2d + 2v

P = % Uptime
D = Days Since Put on
V = Votes

So each vote counts for 2 score points or 10 days of 100% uptime!

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
So i found out that the voting limit is ip based and not account based. Pretty much making it to where you can vote from one account at different locations

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
jwplayer0 said:
So i found out that the voting limit is ip based and not account based. Pretty much making it to where you can vote from one account at different locations

So you can use a proxy?

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
No wonder the two above us have such a lead. they prob have a proxy bot or two voting for them constantly.

BTW just an idea, so flame if you must. Maybe give like some incentive for voting? Like your first vote gets you like 10 coins or something?

McGreed

TNT
Xianith said:
No wonder the two above us have such a lead. they prob have a proxy bot or two voting for them constantly.

BTW just an idea, so flame if you must. Maybe give like some incentive for voting? Like your first vote gets you like 10 coins or something?

I think it will be a problem checking up on that, since its only something you can see on your end.

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
McGreed said:
Xianith said:

I think it will be a problem checking up on that, since its only something you can see on your end.

Yea I was thinking about that, maybe you would have to post a screen cap or something of the Youve already voted today thing. idk . . just a thought =D