• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mineris-[Good] <--- Recruiting!

FunkyMunky

Dirt
  • IGN: funkymunky453
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster 4
  • Profession/Level: Crafter 1
  • How long have you been on HC?: I joined today
  • How often do you play on HC?: I would play Everyday
  • What towns have you been in previously? none
  • Why do you want to join: I need a town, and people to befriend with
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Anything you could ask
  • Any other info you would like to share? none :)
  • How active will you be: I think Everyday
  • What timezone are you in? -4:00 GMT
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes i do Master

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: funkymunky453
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster 4
  • Profession/Level: Crafter 1
  • How long have you been on HC?: I joined today
  • How often do you play on HC?: I would play Everyday
  • Why do you want to join: I need a town, and people to befriend with
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Anything you could ask
  • Any other info you would like to share? none :)
  • How active will you be: I think Everyday
  • What timezone are you in? -4:00 GMT
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes i do Master
Accepted!

Kusugari

Coal
  • IGN: Kusugari
  • Age: 18. These other applicants make me feel old. And that's just... wrong.
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/ 5 (I can be molded by your hands!)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/ 3 (*insert sentence in brackets above here.*)
  • How long have you been on HC?: A few days. I be-ith a noob to the server. Feel free to bite thou's thumb at me.
  • How often do you play on HC?: At least once almost every day after work.
  • What towns have you been in previously? I was at Newerth. I'm still there, hiding in a cave, trying to resist the urges to drink my own piss that I leave on the floor when I hear a creeper. I need help. Please bring cookies.
  • Why do you want to join: Newerth was a nice, good town, great looking place.... but... it was completely deprives of resources. I went way down looking for iron, gold, diamond... all I found were hundreds of already lit tunnels and evidence of strip mining. Nothing left. When I was at YOUR area, though, it was rather virgin in comparison. Plenty of space to build a home (along with a free inn for a while!) and have had greatly positive interactions with the citizens of your town. The only problem is getting there. And the dynamic map on this website is difficult to read...
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I'm happy to be a ranger, to defend the town and track those bounties or raiders who attack the town. As well, I'm planning on going down the Enchanter or Farmer profession (I have 2 stacks of 64 seeds if it helps) to give to the community either sustenance or an edge. If I can get the experience needed.
  • Any other info you would like to share? Yeeeaaahhh.... I'm going to need help finding a way around to Mineris. As well, I MAY be a bit late to pay taxes, though if I find a good area to mine I can get it in.
  • How active will you be: I'll usually be on at least once every few days, if not every day. I... don't have much to do. (Oh god why am I so BORING!?)
  • What timezone are you in? EST.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? I will obey, my master.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: Kusugari
  • Age: 18. These other applicants make me feel old. And that's just... wrong.
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/ 5 (I can be molded by your hands!)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/ 3 (*insert sentence in brackets above here.*)
  • How long have you been on HC?: A few days. I be-ith a noob to the server. Feel free to bite thou's thumb at me.
  • How often do you play on HC?: At least once almost every day after work.
  • What towns have you been in previously? I was at Newerth. I'm still there, hiding in a cave, trying to resist the urges to drink my own piss that I leave on the floor when I hear a creeper. I need help. Please bring cookies.
  • Why do you want to join: Newerth was a nice, good town, great looking place.... but... it was completely deprives of resources. I went way down looking for iron, gold, diamond... all I found were hundreds of already lit tunnels and evidence of strip mining. Nothing left. When I was at YOUR area, though, it was rather virgin in comparison. Plenty of space to build a home (along with a free inn for a while!) and have had greatly positive interactions with the citizens of your town. The only problem is getting there. And the dynamic map on this website is difficult to read...
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I'm happy to be a ranger, to defend the town and track those bounties or raiders who attack the town. As well, I'm planning on going down the Enchanter or Farmer profession (I have 2 stacks of 64 seeds if it helps) to give to the community either sustenance or an edge. If I can get the experience needed.
  • Any other info you would like to share? Yeeeaaahhh.... I'm going to need help finding a way around to Mineris. As well, I MAY be a bit late to pay taxes, though if I find a good area to mine I can get it in.
  • How active will you be: I'll usually be on at least once every few days, if not every day. I... don't have much to do. (Oh god why am I so BORING!?)
  • What timezone are you in? EST.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? I will obey, my master.
Accepted!

ViaDiamond

Dirt
Application
  • IGN: ViaDiamond
  • Primary Class/Level: warrior level 5
  • Profession/Level: crafter level 11
  • How long have you been on HC?: 1 week
  • How often do you play on HC?: alot
  • Why do you want to join: i want a safe place were i can put all my gear
  • What can you contribute towards the town: money and resources
  • Any other info you would like to share? no
  • How active will you be: very active
  • What timezone are you in? eastern time zone
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? yes

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
  • IGN: ViaDiamond
  • Primary Class/Level: warrior level 5
  • Profession/Level: crafter level 11
  • How long have you been on HC?: 1 week
  • How often do you play on HC?: alot
  • Why do you want to join: i want a safe place were i can put all my gear
  • What can you contribute towards the town: money and resources
  • Any other info you would like to share? no
  • How active will you be: very active
  • What timezone are you in? eastern time zone
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? yes
Accepted!

• IGN: stegg31
  • Primary Class/Level: caster, level 6
  • Profession/Level: Crafter, level 3
  • How long have you been on HC?: Two years ago, i played non stop. but last year i took a leave of absence from HC.
  • How often do you play on HC?: I am looking at getting back into HeroCraft, so I will slowly start to get on at least 3 or 4 times a week, depending on school work
  • What towns have you been in previously? I used to be in a town called Spire, some of whose inhabitants founded Mineris, who i was friends with. I was one of their starting members and was with them till the map wipe. Spire was one of the dominating cities during that map.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to get back into HC and decided that the best way to do this would be to join the town that my friends started
  • What can you contribute towards the town: i will try to contribute to fighting, but i am more of a builder and will be happy to take part in any construction jobs Mineris needs doing.
  • Any other info you would like to share?: I am rubbish at PvP, hence the reason to go caster, but i am quite good at building and wish to help in any way.
  • How active will you be: I will be on at least 3 or 4 times a week
  • What timezone are you in? I live in Australia, so i am about 12 hours ahead of the US
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? I agree to abide by all town rules

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: stegg31
  • Primary Class/Level: caster, level 6
  • Profession/Level: Crafter, level 3
  • How long have you been on HC?: Two years ago, i played non stop. but last year i took a leave of absence from HC.
  • How often do you play on HC?: I am looking at getting back into HeroCraft, so I will slowly start to get on at least 3 or 4 times a week, depending on school work
  • What towns have you been in previously? I used to be in a town called Spire, some of whose inhabitants founded Mineris, who i was friends with. I was one of their starting members and was with them till the NO. Spire was one of the dominating cities during that map.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to get back into HC and decided that the best way to do this would be to join the town that my friends started
  • What can you contribute towards the town: i will try to contribute to fighting, but i am more of a builder and will be happy to take part in any construction jobs Mineris needs doing.
  • Any other info you would like to share?: I am rubbish at PvP, hence the reason to go caster, but i am quite good at building and wish to help in any way.
  • How active will you be: I will be on at least 3 or 4 times a week
  • What timezone are you in? I live in Australia, so i am about 12 hours ahead of the US
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? I agree to abide by all town rules
Accepted!
By the way, I paid for this week of taxes. (700c) @Hydroking77

The townbank was empty, so I put 700c into it last week.
Thank you, that is much appreciated.