• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Might be gone for a day, might be longer

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Just an fyi to everyone, I may or may not be online in-game and on this forum the next day or 3. As you all prob heard in the news, Hurricane Sandy is fixing to fuck up the east coast and me being located near the shore line on long island should make for some good times in my area.

Right now to prepare for the storm I just made pancakes and now I am eating those pancakes while watching the crazy wind outside my windows. A lot of area's near me are already flooded and Sandy doesn't even hit land until later tonight. Don't know how much longer I'll have power so figured I'd let everyone know.

Also some advice for others being effected by the storm: Make and Eat many PANCAKES!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
YOU BEEN GONE TOO LONG.
Move to (Northern) California and be safe from that shit!

Hope you make it back online soon!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm fucking alive and I have electricity after 12 long and really cold days! My whole community south of me was basically fucked up. I was lucky to only have no electricity for 12 days. So many others have it so much worse including flooded basements, many lost valuables, furniture, and memories. Some have even unfortunately lost their entire house to fires after the flooding.

I don't have much time now but I'll post some stuff to show what my area looked like when I get back online.

If anyone is waiting for replies in Conversations (I have a lot) I'll read and reply to them soon as I get back online again in a few hours.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm fucking alive and I have electricity after 12 long and really cold days! My whole community south of me was basically fucked up. I was lucky to only have no electricity for 12 days. So many others have it so much worse including flooded basements, many lost valuables, furniture, and memories. Some have even unfortunately lost their entire house to fires after the flooding.

I don't have much time now but I'll post some stuff to show what my area looked like when I get back online.

If anyone is waiting for replies in Conversations (I have a lot) I'll read and reply to them soon as I get back online again in a few hours.
Been worrying my tail off for ya man! Glad to hear you are back to us :p we should talk soon on TS lol much has happened!