• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

microsim's whitelist application

microsim

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. In-game name: microsim
  2. Location & Age: Perth, WA. 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Sigpit, Madsplatter.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm not an idiot. I am responsible and mature. Most of the servers I join end up having a poor admin team, and thus a poor multiplayer experience. Herocraft codes some of their own plugins, and this is awesome in my book - it shows that the admin team are actually interested in developing the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searched for it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: None.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

microsim

Legacy Supporter 7
updated app.​
  1. In-game name: microsim
  2. Location & Age: Perth, WA. 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Sigpit, Madsplatter.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm not an idiot. I am responsible and mature. Most of the servers I join end up having a poor admin team, and thus a poor multiplayer experience. Herocraft codes some of their own plugins, and this is awesome in my book - it shows that the admin team are actually interested in developing the server. I want to be able to join a server and stay with it for once.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searched for it using the wonders of the internet, for the above reasons.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I am nearly finished with a degree in Urban Planning, which is essentially a degree in how to build and set out cities. Not sure how that will apply to minecraft, but its worth a shot XD

microsim

Legacy Supporter 7
Whenever I try to join the server, I get the message "disconnected by server: Are you a hero? Get whitelisted!"

Have I actually been whitelisted in the game? I have definitely been whitelisted on the forum, as I can see the non-public forums.

Rather than bump this topic again, I'll just edit this post to say that I can now log into the herocraft server. Thanks :)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Whenever I try to join the server, I get the message "disconnected by server: Are you a hero? Get whitelisted!"

Have I actually been whitelisted in the game? I have definitely been whitelisted on the forum, as I can see the non-public forums.

Yeah, you've been whitelisted to the game already - that's weird. Try again and see what happens.