• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Merchant shops

zimy7

TNT
So after voting and grinding mobs from yesterday, i got up to 281c. It seems like any shop I goto and try to buy anything whether it be .5c or 200c I dont have enough money it says. I've tried asking for help but only received help from one other player and other players where telling me to leave help channel so I figured I was wasting my time. Hopefully here I can get this resolved as its kind of frusterating not being able to buy weapons or armor so I can actually level.

-Never had a problem with shops till I changed my name however when I do /money it says I have 281c

IGN- Plagiarizing

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
So after voting and grinding mobs from yesterday, i got up to 281c. It seems like any shop I goto and try to buy anything whether it be .5c or 200c I dont have enough money it says. I've tried asking for help but only received help from one other player and other players where telling me to leave help channel so I figured I was wasting my time. Hopefully here I can get this resolved as its kind of frusterating not being able to buy weapons or armor so I can actually level.

-Never had a problem with shops till I changed my name however when I do /money it says I have 281c

IGN- Plagiarizing
Hi zimy7/Plagiarizing, sorry for the lack of response. Did this get sorted out for you?