• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Melodic Binding Make Slimes Disappear

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
I noticed that when I use MelodicBinding on slimes, they disappear instead of taking damage normally. This happens to them regardless of their size. For instance, when I hit the large size slime with MelodicBinding, It appears to take damage once and then disappears without spawning smaller slimes as it should. This might also prevent the user from gaining experience for "killing" the slime, though I can't be sure about this.

JacobBurkey

Portal
I noticed that when I use MelodicBinding on slimes, they disappear instead of taking damage normally. This happens to them regardless of their size. For instance, when I hit the large size slime with MelodicBinding, It appears to take damage once and then disappears without spawning smaller slimes as it should. This might also prevent the user from gaining experience for "killing" the slime, though I can't be sure about this.
Do you kill the slime with melodicbindings and it just doesn't split?<- I've seen this bug before. Can you kill the slime any other way without it disappearing or does this only happen with melodicbindings?

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Do you kill the slime with melodicbindings and it just doesn't split?<- I've seen this bug before. Can you kill the slime any other way without it disappearing or does this only happen with melodicbindings?

As far as I know, it only happens when I use MelodicBinding. I can kill slimes (and see them split) by hitting it normally, or with envenom. I've also seen them killed normally with other skills, like fireball.

When they disappear from MelodicBinding, I don't think I kill the slimes because it only appears to get "hit" once before disappearing, but MelodicBinding only does 35 damage per hit, while a slime has 200hp. I also never see "You find no rewards on this creature" after it disappears.