• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Mele glich

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
Theres a bug that make some players vulnerable to more than 2 hits per sec (left clicks). Dont know if it has to do with the ping or w/e, but some players seem to have it all the time. Dont know if its planned to solve it, but at least say if theres no care about this or someone is looking for it.

cat_8898

Legacy Supporter 5
Theres a bug that make some players vulnerable to more than 2 hits per sec (left clicks). Dont know if it has to do with the ping or w/e, but some players seem to have it all the time. Dont know if its planned to solve it, but at least say if theres no care about this or someone is looking for it.
I've made a post like this already, I've been told their looking into it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is something, we believe, to be server side - still investigating it.

More info would be nice. When did this start happening? is it JUST on those players? are they on vanilla clients, etc.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
It's happened to me as well. I was not using the technic launcher. I would say we first saw it on @Pearl2492 2ish weeks ago. Seems like the only players I've seen with it have all had interaction with each other - possibly it spreads from person to person? However it does seem to go away and come back over time. Sometimes when I log in I don't have it, and later I do.

@Kainzo hopefully this helps a little

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
happened to me first time April 12, believe cat and josh already knew about it from a couple of days.

Pearl2492

TNT
I don't use the launcher and I get the glitch a lot. Dying helped fix it but it wasn't permanent. Relogging or respawning affects it I think. I noticed it a few weeks ago, maybe a month.