• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MC System Requirement help! Please!

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
So the last 3 months I havn't been able to play MC due to our new pc with new graphics card getting a virus and needed wiped and we don't know where our Windows XP disc went, I now use our crap pc with crap gcraphics card. And I took a think to see if you can run mc just now and I got this.
SYSTEM RESULTS
help.png
CPU​
Athlon XP 2500+
greenTickThin25x26.png
star2.png
Login for more
GFX​
Radeon 9200 Series
greyTickThin25x26.png
star2.png
Login for more
RAM​
512MB​
redCross25x26.png
star3.png

So I actually do have more Ram than that it's actually 768mb but that wasn't an option. So I searched if I could run MC with 768mb of Ram and I found this. Btw on the cahrt grey means I can run on low to medium settings green means good and x means no. So on the thing I linked to not so helpful just wondering if it means I cna't run it with 768 mb of Ram. Here on the 9th post it says it taked 700 for them. I know my Ram is crap and I can't run mc it seems so does anyone know if I have to buy more RAM or if there is a simple fix for this it would be very helpfull.
-thanks Raz

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft needs about 1GB to run, which is the lowest I've ever ran with it. Have you tried to run MC on that computer yet? Besides that, if you may be on the old PC for a while, you can get 1GB of ram for dirt cheap.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Minecraft needs about 1GB to run, which is the lowest I've ever ran with it. Have you tried to run MC on that computer yet? Besides that, if you may be on the old PC for a while, you can get 1GB of ram for dirt cheap.

this, just buy a bit of ram.
Its as cheap as like 4 dollar for 2gb.

yesarfi5

Wood
Just try running MC and if it doesn't work get some more ram. Like apple said ram is dirt cheap.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys /bump I went to same site to see why I can'y play Terraria which I have tried on this pc but didn't work, apparently my gcard cab play mc but not terraria.
SYSTEM RESULTS
help.png
CPU​
Athlon XP 2500+
greenTickThin25x26.png
star2.png
Login for more
GFX​
Radeon 9200 Series
redCross25x26.png
star2.png
Login for more
RAM​
1GB​
greenTickThin25x26.png
star3.png

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, it is a little dated.
You may still be able to run it, though. Can't say it would run well though.

Now that I think about it, I happen to have a PC with 768 MB of ram right now. If you haven't already, I could try loading minecraft on it to see if it will even boot.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Well no I took the thing to see if I could run #2 I got all red x's since my pc and gcard are old and not a whole lot of RAM.

Ah fair enough, if you can afford it just grab a new PC altogether otherwise like here, ask some real life mates (preferably techies) to help you research some decent priced hardware for you.