• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mayor Title

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Or perhaps [Reeve] for hamlet. Or just mayor for hamlet, and then so on from there. I believe capital was [Viceroy] last time.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
To make it more interesting, we could have stuff like:

Hamlet=Reeve/mayor
Town=Marquis
City=Earl
Capital=Duke

Or something like that.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Capital was Viceroy, Hamlet would be Lord.

Marquis is also from a different peerage system from Earl/Duke.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well anyways, I think that the ingame titles themselves should be re-introduced, I can't think of any real reason why they were removed in the first place.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
If this does get re-introduced then I think that "Emperor" should be the sexy far red that nobody can use for coloring their names, titles,etc. :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If this does get re-introduced then I think that "Emperor" should be the sexy far red that nobody can use for coloring their names, titles,etc. :D
Too bad there will be no Empires since there will barely be any Kingdoms (Possibly Fallen Empire, other then that there is no candidates for official Kingdom)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Too bad there will be no Empires since there will barely be any Kingdoms (Possibly Fallen Empire, other then that there is no candidates for official Kingdom)

The Xandria Dominion is quite close to Kingdom, and don't continue any other sort of little jabs against my kingdom or any other towns in this thread.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
To make an empire, things REALLY have to be planned out. The reason they have not been created at all, anything official I mean, is because they can't rise up out of random.

In order to an empire to work, things have to start happening at the begining of the map. You would most likely need a main town, then once it is developed/active/rich enough, they would distribute their citizens to form new towns, to repeat the process untill you get loads of towns in a specific area. I remember that kingdoms should be close to eachother too if they want to form an empire, much like towns forming kingdoms.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
To make an empire, things REALLY have to be planned out. The reason they have not been created at all, anything official I mean, is because they can't rise up out of random.

In order to an empire to work, things have to start happening at the begining of the map. You would most likely need a main town, then once it is developed/active/rich enough, they would distribute their citizens to form new towns, to repeat the process untill you get loads of towns in a specific area. I remember that kingdoms should be close to eachother too if they want to form an empire, much like towns forming kingdoms.
Heh, Dragon Empire xD @Dazureus

Aetosion

Obsidian
Don't forget the beast in the South East.