• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MattMcc16 - [Architect App]

MattMcc16

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN: MattMcc16
2. Position applying for: Architect
3. Age|Timezone: I am 17 (18 in 10 days). Yes I know my age/DOB say I am 20. My bad :(
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted a few months ago but really have started playing around a few weeks ago.
5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Well, I think that I would make a good architect for a few reasons:
1. I am a good builder, I like to be modest but I cannot deny the fact that I am a good builder.
2. I enjoy building and it is mostly what I do with my time on minecraft.
3. I learn quickly, I learned how to make a gingerbread house in a day :p. I also know many other styles of architecture. I am best at modern homes, and victorian. I have tried a few japanese/chinese pieces of work that came out pretty well.
4. I am a great landscaper and interior designer, I can make any house look good on the outside, as well as the inside.
6. Post screen shots of your creation here!
My thread here, has all of my creations I have pictures of. (All on other servers unfortunately). As well as player's praises and likes :D
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a great builder and a pretty nice, easy going guy. I enjoy long walks on the beach.. Oh wait, wrong application! Anyways, on a serious note many people have said I should apply. I as well wanted to see if I have what it takes. I will not be the least bit offended if you deny me. Thanks for your time.

* I have noticed you have been hiring architects to help with dungeons. I have a few great ideas adapted from other servers that could really add to the dungeon project, including a dungeon hub (with stores for armor/supplies) as well as a new minigame, which can be used with mob arena!

MattMcc16

Coal
Thought I would just throw it out there that I am still very interested in the architect position.

If there is no need for ones a the moment please contact me somehow so I can expect a longer wait :D

Thanks a bunch, Matt.

MattMcc16

Coal
Hey, I'm back from a rather long, and abrupt leave of absence. This was due to the fact of me moving. During my time off (About 2-3 days to move and unpack, I decided to take a long break because I had been playing minecraft for almost a year. That is not much to some but for me that was a lot.

Long story short, I am back and still interested in the job. (Even though it has been a while).[DOUBLEPOST=1346305410,1345402804][/DOUBLEPOST]Have not really posted any new buildings.. This is a bank. More house looking but oh well. In a WIP city. No landscaping or anything has been done yet, just thought I would add some more pics to this app..

I did not include the inside. Partially I forgot and it is not all that interesting. The basic plants, seats, fancy ceiling, paintings, etc etc.

I don't do this style that much but I like to widen the range of styles I use so.. I thought it turned out pretty well. With some nice landscaping it could be a little better looking.

2012-08-30_01.30.54.png2012-08-30_01.31.12.png2012-08-30_01.31.23.png2012-08-30_01.31.38.png

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I like those towers in the most recent picture, but we have a rule of staff must be in good standing (no bans). Sorry.