• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MASTER SAMURAI TIPS!!!!

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
For all of those new samurais out there I'd like to give you some tips that if I knew when I was a low level samurai, I would have done a lot better with.

First of all, if you are fighting a high physical dps class, such as a ninja, samurai, thief, or ranger, open the fight with a bladegrasp or disarm. For higher level samurais use the blade grasp, lower levels use the disarm.

For fighting casters, use a bleed/mortalwound combo (I know that mortal wound is a late skill) because it does a ton of dmg. also, strafe the fireballs. (FOR MASTERS)- use inversion after being bolted, rooted, and fire balled from a wizard, because after that, they have very low mana. Make sure not to Invert after they use replenish because it will do virtually nothing and waste your valuable stamina.

My last tip:
Do not use skill cleave in a 1v1 because it requires too much stamina. Use it for aoe in a 1v2 for instance. Only use this skill in a 1v1 if you are very low on health and you think that it will deal the fatal blow. (1.8x equipped melee weapon's damage=cleave)

HAPPY SLAYING :D

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I was raping itzmak as samurai before he went samurai before samurai was mainstream.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I've been a Samurai a long time and now it's getting mainstream. Oh well, all i care about is that i enjoy playing with the class.

I remember when nearly noone was a Samurai in the start of this map, good slaying times.

@EggBiscut You have to read this, it may help you :)

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
I was raping itzmak as samurai before he went samurai before samurai was mainstream.
You were raping me before I went Samurai, I will give you that.

You pretty much got me to go Samurai >.<

Edit - Where the hell did my signature go...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Signatures show up on the first post you made on a page, that was your 3rd post.